- what cookies are;
- how you can manage cookies used on the Website;
- further information; and
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are placed on your device when you visit the Website. Some cookies may collect personal data about you. You can find more general information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cookies do lots of different jobs, but we want you to understand the different types of cookies that are typically used on websites and apps. We use a variety of types of cookies and other tracking technologies for the following purposes:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies which are strictly necessary for the performance of the Website, for example cookies that authenticate user and allow us to offer Website features.
- Performance cookies: these cookies collect information about the pages or screens you visit, and other performance metrics. This helps us to improve the way the Website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these cookies remember your choices to improve your experience, for example, remembering your language and the region you are in. the aim of these cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience so that you don't have to reset your preferences each time you visit the Website.
- Targeting and advertising cookies: these cookies are often placed by re-targeting and advertising partners, to track your browsing habits so that you can later be shown targeted ads on other websites and apps. We use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use on our Website and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Keeps the user in a particular instance until state is expired. Handled by Azure and no personal information is stored.
Keeps the state of the cookie message in the site
How to manage cookies on our Website and Platform
Cookies do lots of jobs on the Website. However, you may be able to disable them if you would like to if the relevant third party allows you to. If you do this, you may find that certain parts of the Website do not work at all, or do not work correctly.
Except for essential cookies, our session cookie will expire after the browsing session.
If you use Microsoft Edge:
If you use Internet Explorer:
If you use Safari:
If you use Firefox:
If you use Chrome:
If you use different devices, make sure you configure the settings of the corresponding browser according to your preferences.